lundi 9 janvier 2012

Sephora.fr ~~

I've just received my Sephora online order from the 3th january.
I got 15% off with a code find on the net, that's cool! I order a lot on the internet so when I got some reduction, I feel less guilty for sure! :D
I've bought Make Up for Ever Aqua Eyes pencil (5mini and one standard size in an edition box) and I also get a pencil sharpener from Urban Decay (last one was totally broken :/ )it was sent in a very nice Sephora Box with 3 samples.
Package is really good looking and delivery was fast. This is my second online order on Sephora.fr and I'm really satisfied of this service!

Le 3 janvier dernier, j'ai commandé sur Sephora.fr et grâce à un code réduction (PREF15) j'ai eu -15% sur ma commande :D
J'achète beaucoup sur internet et encore plus quand je parviens à trouver un code réduction :p Je culpabilise moins du coup :)
J'avais commandé une édition Noël des Aqua Eyes de Make Up For Ever, ils y a 5 minis crayons + 1 grand  et un  taille crayon Urban Decay (le dernier taille crayon que j'avais étant cassé :/ )tout çà  livré dans un beau coffret Sephora et avec 3 échantillons gratuits.
L'envoi est soigné et très rapide. C'est ma deuxième commande séphora en ligne et je suis très satisfaite de ce service!


And here is some pictures!!! Can't wait to use them <3
Sans plus attendre, quelques photos!! Il me tarde de les essayer <3

 Aqua Eyes Collection:
#0L - Noir Mat/ Matte Black
#2L - Marron Nacré/ Pearly Brown
#3L - Bleu Marine Irisé/ Irisdescent Navy Blue
#11L - Violet/ Purple
#12L - Bleu Reflet Vert/ Blue with Green Highlights
#21L - Gris Foncé/ Dark Grey
29.90€

 Urban Decay Grinde House
8.00€



I already have a make up for ever aqua eyes and I know that they stay really long on skin and that they're trully waterproof! For the pencil sharpener, I'll see it soon :p
I'm gonna try all this, waiting to receive my two precious M.A.C lipsticks. I'll talk about that really soon with, maybe, a makeup with my purchase ;)
J'avais déjà un crayon make-up for ever et je sais que leur tenue est vraiment parfaite et waterproof! Quand au taille-crayon je verrais bien ce que sa donne!
Je vais essayer tout çà en attendant de recevoir mes précieux rouges à lèvres M.A.C :p Je vous en reparle prochainement avec peut être un makeup de mes achats ;)

Jessie~~





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire