jeudi 12 janvier 2012

New orders ☆


Hi Everyone!
What's up?! 

Today I've got a day-off so I stay at home and "geek" a lot a bit :p
I've take this occasion to try my new eye pencil. I don't really like the grey color because I imagine it to be like more silver. Unfortunatly it's like an old black :/ Nice too but I didn't except that ^^
The last color I've try is the Blue one, I really like it, everyone ask me at work how I get this color haha!
I have to test the purple and the brown , maybe tomorrow :p

 I'm so excited, tomorrow I'm gonna see my BF . I miss her so much!!!
We're gonna do the Sales haha! I've already done it in my town with my friend Emilie just after work but it's like I need to buy more haha!
 
Old Pix but I love it <3
Juliet (her blog) & Me!



I've done some Shopping on the internet (again ^^") And I've bought 3 special Agnes B eyeshadows (french makeup Brand by Les Créateurs de Beauté) called the "Monobulle effets spéciaux" :)

  1 Purple/ blue
1Gold/ pink
1 gold/ White
I've got a huge discount and free shipping,and they look so beautiful so I ran! :D
I've paid 15€ for the 3! it's really cheap for makeup I think but I hope quality is here ;)

I'll do a review later on these products once I  received it^^
I'm also gonna show you my yesterday's and tomorrow's purchases :p Maybe a new article tomorrow if I'm not too tired!
I've just noticed my self that I din't write any french translation >__< Sorry about that, I'm too lazy today but I'll do it...later ^^ Hope you don't mind :p
And have a nice day everyone 




3 commentaires: